Friday, February 7, 2020

Paint My Love .πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŽTeamwork πŸ’ͺ🐝Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn 🐝

Image result for ItΓ’€™s Friday! Enjoy!Γ°Ÿ•ŠΓ°ŸŒ¹Γ°ŸŒ¸Γ°ŸŒΒΊΓ°ŸŽ‰Γ°ŸŽ‰

🐝Strange, Family members, experts cum suckers, tricks to trade. Donkeys in hills, monkeys on trees, jokes online.Magic Blue Moon Madness: πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’ŽπŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’—WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE.Paint My Love .πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŽTeamwork πŸ’ͺ🐝Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn πŸ 
Image

"Good In Sweet Tips" Ready for a site about love and happiness, and the wonderful rewards for living. Mental Trips, Mental Abuse: Words heard more than once, views to change, quiet nights. Shots of anger, words to harm, words twisted for more attention.Ways to grow.WE ARE BACK! πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ Night 1 Urban Dictionary: Respect. Respect Synonyms, Respect Antonyms.
Image
Just to let you know, lost and found, chicks, babes, dames, baby boomers, cheap tricks with cows. Sharks, and whales, good times, flipped for love, flipped for the cash cow, the golden goose, eggs to fires, birds to be born.The power of nature 🌊I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott.Ways to grow.WE ARE BACK! πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ Night 1 Urban Dictionary: Respect. Respect Synonyms, Respect Antonyms. Thugged out.

Woman to man, stranger to friend, steps to take, for company over the glory dazes to come. I'm Cool as Fucc, Funny as hell and ah Go getter. I'm Smart, Caring & Thugged out like ah mf. Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, frogs, freaks, and fish in the seas, lots of laughs, faces in the herds. Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊.Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.

Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons. Silent Knights, Frogs, Spiders And Snakes In The Grass. Sexy, Fit, And Fab, Sirens:So my identity, including my social security number, has been stolen. Cool. Cool cool.You haven't seen Nemo, have you? 🐚🐠 πŸ’¦The power of nature 🌊I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott.Ways to grow.WE ARE BACK! πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ Night 1 Urban Dictionary: Respect. Respect Synonyms, Respect Antonyms.Paint My Love .πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŽTeamwork πŸ’ͺ🐝Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn πŸ 

No comments:

Post a Comment