Saturday, August 14, 2021

Wild Donkeys of Pahrump awesome. Family, Friends, Foes, Faces In The Crowds, Plain, Common Crazy.




Family, Friends, Foes, Faces In The Crowds, Plain, Common Crazy. Wow! Am in awe of your post lady! I prob'ly fit the bulk of your requirements although on the down side I may fall a bit short...
(1)  I don't have a house to rent. I live in a travel trailer parked in a campground near Lake Perris.
(2)  I do live alone but do have a few cats. 
(3)  Down to last few locks of hair to let blow in the wind.
(4)  I saw no designation as to acceptable race but should know I am white.

But then in my defense...
(1) I am fairly tall at 6' and a bit on the slim side at 175#
(2)  Hmmm...might be running out of good viable reasons unless oh! Wait! I am ok with 420? In fact I first voted for initiative on ballot back in 1972. (Sigh) sadly that didn't pass back then. Was simply ahead of its time.
(3) I was born in the early 50's...more specifically  1953 
(4) I can be funny at times.
(5) Can almost guarantee no one will try to steal me away from you? (Well, this might belong in the first section of shortfalls?)

But nevertheless I was impressed by your post! Wishing you the very best of luck in finding what you seek in your quest for happiness in your next chapter in life.


Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag, When manifesting a farm buy some seeds, when manifesting a house start designing your interior, when manifesting gigs get your profile & rates ready, when manifesting a healthy relationship love yourself.'Wild Donkeys of Pahrump awesome. Family, Friends, Foes, Faces In The Crowds, Plain, Common Crazy.
May be an image of nature

Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley..Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag, When manifesting a farm buy some seeds, when manifesting a house start designing your interior, when manifesting gigs get your profile & rates ready, when manifesting a healthy relationship love yourself.'


If it’s meant to be, it will be.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.Space, Time, Matter, Morning, Noon, And Night, Views.Made in America. Crazy,common, clowns to the left, cattle calls, family affairs, heads to count.  I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Wild Donkeys of Pahrump awesome. Family, Friends, Foes, Faces In The Crowds, Plain, Common Crazy. 

When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag, When manifesting a farm buy some seeds, when manifesting a house start designing your interior, when manifesting gigs get your profile & rates ready, when manifesting a healthy relationship love yourself.'


Ready, set, go,...To market we go, coming soon, breaking news, calling all cash buyers, site unseen, 2 bedrooms, 1.75 baths, corner lot, solar lights, solar panels, paid for. Electric bill this month, $3.15. Wow, RV parking, hook-up also, no sewer, automatic gate, 9 fruit trees. Active garden in place, fresh vegetables,automatic water system in place. Fenced all around. 



Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag, When manifesting a farm buy some seeds, when manifesting a house start designing your interior, when manifesting gigs get your profile & rates ready, when manifesting a healthy relationship love yourself.'

No comments:

Post a Comment