Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.So true I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›

Lies, lives, lessons, reasons to give, reasons to take, crooks, cheaters, liars, white lies, not the same as blue lies, songs in the wind, sons to shine, to stand tall, values, views, voices, in the holes in the head. Shots to the heart, shots to the head, dead and dying, life in a coffin.
Image result for Children Protection Services: Selling Kids:Leaders
Coins for the dead, rocks for the veterans, signs of love, wishes on stars, angels to fall, wings broken, walks on dry land. Out of the valleys, out of the hills, out of the horse and pony shows, rats to roaches, walks of fame. Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.So true I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›

Who could ask for more, part of the Jewish Army 2018, or a Cow to ... veterans for prey, fish to fry, frogs to hop, back into a seas of more frogs to date. Pimp on call, cheap tricks, cows to call home, cattle to run, races to rats, schools of hard knocks, dances in the rain. Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.So true I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›
Photo
Hands to hold, ducks in the water, ships of dreams to sail away. Freaks, frogs, fools, hands of fate, walks in the dark, walks in the woods, monkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge. Living On A Song - NPR: Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.So true I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›

Call Charlotte for more information (310)926-8839...Recaps.πŸŽ΅πŸ˜‰πŸ’₯🎷🍻✨πŸ”₯πŸŽˆπŸŒŸπŸŽ€πŸŽΉπŸŒžπŸŽ†πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸΉπŸ§πŸšSO IF U WANT A 5 DOLLAR BLOWJOB JUST CALL.7608512267.Thank You Jesus For Blessings Me And Your Children To See This Beautiful Day You Have Made I Shall Rejoice And Be Glad In It...This Saturday, the Missouri Child Identification and Protection (MoCHIP) Program will host events across the state to help parents and educate them about situations involving missing and abducted children. Find a location & learn more .Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.So true I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›


Pimp on call, cheap tricks, cows to call home, cattle to run, races to rats, schools of hard knocks, dances in the rain. Hands to hold, ducks in the water, ships of dreams to sail away. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays..Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.So true I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›

No comments:

Post a Comment