Monday, April 1, 2019

"I miss you๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’Most interesting post! But if you're looking for a man over 60? That would be me, I'm 64 living in Sky Valley. Call if you like? 951-326-4071.

Daily Stars ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆEVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING It. Wish u success in your life๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘"I miss you๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’Most interesting post! But if you're looking for a man over 60? That would be me, I'm 64 living in Sky Valley. Call if you like? 951-326-4071.


Under the rocks under the sand and surf, bumps in the road to cross, forks for the right paths on the high road, easy road has a detour on it, no easy lazes dazes on the beaches in the winter. Cold winds blow the dogs higher in the air, fun, and games, good times with the dogs and dicks out of the fire and into the air. 


Flying dogs with dicks in the backgrounds...๐Ÿ’Ÿ❣๐Ÿ’Ÿ❣๐Ÿ’Ÿ❣๐Ÿ’Ÿ❣๐Ÿ’ŸBack In The Day, History Recorded. You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?


Lies, lives, lessons, reasons to give, reasons to take, crooks, cheaters, liars, white lies, not the same as blue lies, songs in the wind, sons to shine, to stand tall, values, views, voices, in the holes in the head.

Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled. Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅ‚✨ Love, lights, lucky breaks, cons to run, coins to flip, over the choices, changes, chances to take. 
Romantic Film .I lost my way, but I rediscovered my strength in each of you. My deepest love & gratitude goes to you
Would like to find a giant of a man,who might want to explore similar interests, not limiting my scope of possibilities.4 WORDS: old enough to consent.

Adorable movie! Great storyline! Loved everything about it! The dog , the actors, the beach house, and that kitchen Jenna had was amazing! Loved the retro fridge, stove, and that long table was sweet as well! So glad everything worked out for them all in the end!Kudos to everyone involved!!! :-)




Shots to the heart, shots to the head, dead and dying, life in a coffin. Coins for the dead, rocks for the veterans, signs of love, wishes on stars, angels to fall, wings broken, walks on dry land. Out of the valleys, out of the hills, out of the horse and pony show, rats to roaches, walks of fame. "I miss you๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’Most interesting post! But if you're looking for a man over 60? That would be me, I'm 64 living in Sky Valley. Call if you like? 951-326-4071.


More Actions, life time passes for veterans, rules to start, passes to rides in the parks, across the nations, and around the world, cheers and chaps.Pots of goals, how to treat veterans,old people, the seniors, and family with kids. Nazi camps, Nazi buses when the crowds are in, cows ...THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT..."I miss you๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’Most interesting post! But if you're looking for a man over 60? That would be me, I'm 64 living in Sky Valley. Call if you like? 951-326-4071.

says the' UNITED NATIONS ( Bush Sr said the same thing) will ' GOVERN RULE OF LAW IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER.... this group repeats this' OVER AND OVER in their literature.. even when they are outright saying their CHRIST' is acting as the' BEAST OF REVELATIONS!!!!!!!!!! LOOK WHAT this group said -"I miss you๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’Most interesting post! But if you're looking for a man over 60? That would be me, I'm 64 living in Sky Valley. Call if you like? 951-326-4071.

No comments:

Post a Comment