Saturday, October 3, 2020

Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal".

 All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Daily Views.Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set backs. You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always.Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal".


Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal". Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip.
Image may contain: one or more people

No comments:

Post a Comment