Sunday, April 18, 2021

'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on...'

 Sadly some people do not really want to be healed at a subconscious level. They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining...Why the Capitol Protest Terrified the Elite James Ketler.Male Infertility Threatening the ‘Future of the Human Race’.YOU HAVE TO GO!!Jason Bubbles Lavigne,You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours.'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on...'


 'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on...'Sadly some people do not really want to be healed at a subconscious level. They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining...Why the Capitol Protest Terrified the Elite James Ketler.Male Infertility Threatening the ‘Future of the Human Race’.YOU HAVE TO GO!!Jason Bubbles Lavigne,You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment