Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I have been thinking of starting over again. You know me, you know my message, woman for man, searching for the one to last.


What the fuck , dude, you are out there, happy Friday, make it a good one. Not sure, where you were at then, checking to see, where you are now. I was not impress with your response, sorry for the delay, if you choose to answer back, it is your choice. I have been thinking of starting over again. You know me, you know my message, woman for man, searching for the one to last. 


Catching lots of frogs, freaks, and fools, no to keep, or answer back, less than stupid, not cute, not charming, not bright, lots of replies, from those type. Plenty of fish in the seas.Picture in words, in waves, to share, to connect, to grow, balls up, heading out, more mountains to climb.

Founding some man, to grow older with, changes over the decades, count them 6, baby boomer, tall, witty and bright, that is what I want. Kind, funny, interested in life, have a degree, have a business, have plans, for more mountains, left to climb.I have been thinking of starting over again. You know me, you know my message, woman for man, searching for the one to last. 


I like to write, writing books now, have one at the publisher, in the process of going to the presses. One Fine Day. One day out of life, my views, my values,  my voices in my head. Waiting to see how that goes. What about you stats to exchange, I am black, over 55 plus, live near Temecula. Have car can drive, 5'4", 130 pounds, that is me with the purple
hair. What about you. 
Here is you chance to shine.Picture in words, in waves, to share, to connect, to grow, balls up, heading out, more mountains to climbI have been thinking of starting over again. You know me, you know my message, woman for man, searching for the one to last. 


No comments:

Post a Comment