Saturday, January 1, 2022

Dances ​In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.

Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real. Ways to grow, ways to stay strong, road trips, places to see, in and out of time, dances in the streets.Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind. Dances ​In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.



BITCH I WILL THROW YOUR ASS IN THE TRUNK AND HELP THEM SEARCH FOR YOU... DON'T TEST ME!Heads To Count. Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The Sorrows of Young.Make America White Again”. American Birds.My Memories.My Life.My Loves. I'm so thankful for them. Good times, songs to sing,floating seven seas, pirate tales, boys and games. Ahhh....Treats. Tests Over Time. Blanks Draws, Battles Of Wits, Charms, Graces, Role Model For...



“It’s sad. We’re living in this city that’s very beautiful, but we have to deal with robbing. You feel insecure.”Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY. Jose A Santiago, Juliana Santiago, Adriana Agresti,Voices Of Angels To Call: me, myself, and the noise inside of my head. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys.

Sticks and Stones, Clear Dazes, Blue Dreams: Orchestration - Fatalism? Dances ​In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.



Retail experts said the fear of more crime could deter visitors and push more customers to online shopping.'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.

http://REPTILESFROGSFOOLSJEWISHWHITESTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM

Blue Dreams, Stars To Shine, Darkness In The Nines.And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Cow to Buffalohttp://calicow2buffalow.blogspot.com › 2019/06 › rach..I'm not sucking l'm not suckig dick first in the morning' JB. Yes, punctuation matters..



Why is Disney forcing annual passholders to actually SUE Disney to get the refunds they were promised? If their best customers can't trust...George Conway shared,'Well-behaved women rarely make history. ELEANOR ROOSEVELT


You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs, Jewish whale on land. Steven Jay Jarrot. Nice guy 58 white love giving oral and can trade you for fun. In Montclair now. One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues

Rachel Jarrot,Hares Lost : Bald Head Baby. Happy International Women’s Day!Ready To Turn Around, Persistence Pays Daily: Blue Dreams, Stars To Shine, Darkness In The Nines.And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow,

 


'I can't be controlled. So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"' Thanks for the words in waves, have a few of my own to share, right, wrong, good, bad and ugly, history create, he who write the stories rules. Happy 54th birthday to Lisa Bonet aka Denise HuxtableOne Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.'PARTIAL ARTS'.HIT the Road "JACK"!Face with symbols over mouth You STINK!Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment