Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Throughout my life, which I believe will end in my mid 40s, I have played the fool. I have acted like a clown. All through elementary school, high school, and some of my adult life at places like work. And I have to say, this is just a disguise, because I am anything but insane. I am anything but a fool.

 “I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me again… and the cost is more than I can bear.” - Mel Gibson, the Patriot (1999)Throughout my life, which I believe will end in my mid 40s, I have played the fool. I have acted like a clown. All through elementary school, high school, and some of my adult life at places like work. And I have to say, this is just a disguise, because I am anything but insane. I am anything but a fool. 

Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.ABSOLUTELY love COLDPLAY .Judaism 101: Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns. Day of the Dead: Chicks And Babes, Faces In The Mirror, Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.info.Rabbi:The Sunday Funday
No photo description available.


I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales: Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Bitches With 5 Stars, Into The Woods.Read Hoods:Tips.Words and gifts of the tales and stories of the bumps in the road here. Whores Painted Up with Jew Stars – Daily Stormer: People under the surface.
No photo description available.
There is a story in the Bible about King David. He was not the king of Israel yet, but was being hunted by the standing king, King Saul. The record says that David played “insane” before the king, drooling and acting like a fool to get the king to treat him like a common loon. This is a tactic that is both useful and completely wise.Throughout my life, which I believe will end in my mid 40s, I have played the fool. I have acted like a clown. All through elementary school, high school, and some of my adult life at places like work. And I have to say, this is just a disguise, because I am anything but insane. I am anything but a fool. 


Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams

I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE

Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Simple, right?Solar is a scam because it doesn't save you money." Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Lights on again, out of the darkness, out of the woods, out of the waters, full of frogs, snakes and worms.You don’t give love only in words ,You don’t need to tell yourself all the time, if you don’t feel it.Trial attorneys in the FTCA Section handle personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage suits arising from activities of federal

"Relax We're All Crazy. It's Not a Competition!HAPPYDAZESAGAINMORETIMESONAIRSHOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM. 'BANG'. I didn't ask for the attitude i know, its on the house Delivered'.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.

Angels, Fairies, Bibical Tales, Views To Watch, Over Time, Over Space.
HAPPYDAZESAGAINMORETIMESONAIRSHOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Angels, Fairies, Bibical Tales, Views To Watch, Over Time, Over Space.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment