Wednesday, August 5, 2026

My heart speaks. Wave of words, roles to play, hats to wear, over the bumps, coins to flip, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, in and out of time, views and noses, you have one, and so…

 

This morning I received a customer survey from Spruce Power. I was in total shock that Spruce Power would actually send this survey to their customers. ... Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon. The Mary Hardin Story.A woman asks Tate to protect her from a man determined to seize her property.
Top answer: They are clueless and in complete denial. 

 Dear Veteran,  BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!
This morning I received a customer survey from Spruce Power. I was in total shock that Spruce Power would actually send this survey to their customers. ... Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon. The Mary Hardin Story.A woman asks Tate to protect her from a man determined to seize her property.
Top answer: They are clueless and in complete denial. 



My heart speaks. Wave of words, roles to play, hats to wear, over the bumps, coins to flip, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, in and out of time, views and noses, you have one, and so…



WE’RE ALL BEING JUDGED BY SOMEONE WHO ISN’T EVEN CLOSE TO HAVING THEIR OWN SHIT TOGETHER!’SEEKER OF TRUTH."'Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.



My heart speaks. Wave of words, roles to play, hats to wear, over the bumps, coins to flip, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, in and out of time, views and noses, you have one, and so…

This morning I received a customer survey from Spruce Power. I was in total shock that Spruce Power would actually send this survey to their customers. ... Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon. The Mary Hardin Story.A woman asks Tate to protect her from a man determined to seize her property.
Top answer: They are clueless and in complete denial. 


No comments:

Post a Comment