Monday, November 20, 2017

Because the men I'm attracted to there ungrateful & selfish so rather stay single!I'm happier this way with no worries yup!..

. or take a selfie with it and realize that even the most seasoned couples indulge in bloodsports sometimes ... i want to be the kite that got stuck in the power lines, only to have his string cut because his freedom was deemed more valuable than his rescue. i stay because of your broad strokes. but i came for the details. i agree to be influenced by your fucking nagging compassion, but i signed up for the leftover panties and hair ties and girly handwriting. your raw squeal of delight is worth more to me than your poorly calibrated moral compass...Because the men I'm attracted to there ungrateful & selfish so rather stay single!I'm happier this way with no worries yup!.


Because the men I'm attracted to there ungrateful & selfish so rather stay single!I'm happier this way with no worries yup!.Good times on the mountain tops, in the big city, cows and tree buggers. Lovers and friends, family and pals, horse and pony shows. Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come. πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are. Jarrot,Queers.Tips to share, lots of love, lots of tests over time. Tips to share, lots of love, lots of tests over time.Good times on the mountain tops, in the big city, cows and tree buggers. Lovers and friends, family and pals, horse and pony shows



Because the men I'm attracted to there ungrateful & selfish so rather stay single!I'm happier this way with no worries yup!.Did you come by yesterday and I missed you? Sorry if that's the case but I finally got my ass outside and finished my chores - all done! At least for the time being. I'm nearly out of my little blue pills so I need to go to Chinatown in LA -You sound like somebody I would like to get to know you have everything on there but fishing and ratatouille.

One more time, to stop and take a moment, lost in times, lost in space, twists and turns, one more day. Lovers and haters, life on the water, circles of life, joys and pains, ups and downs, dream life on the surface. Dicks and dogs, sheep and goat, horns of love and hate on a goat, tales to spin, good times to sail on. Lovers and hats, songs and dances, snakes and frogs, dances on the water.

 Lots of love, lots of luck, circles of lovers, circles of haters, songs on the waters. Daily events, to live and learn, daily events to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time. Good times to turn around, tips on the joys and pains, dances for the lights to come on.Wisdom of Gene Wilder: Jack Schmitt: Going Flying Kites....Always Believe: Never Give Up.


Holiday Hits, Donkey Tales, Red Lights..Wisdom of Gene Wilder: Jack Schmitt: Going Flying Kites....Always Believe: Never Give Up...Dazes in the winter, dazes in snow, dazes for tips, dazes for tales, donkeys in white. Gifts to share, rides in the snow, girls in red hoods, girls in the snow.

Toys and pets, games to play, balls in the air, snow in the way. Songs to sing, dances in the dark, dances in the hills, dances with donkeys in the snow. Tricks and trades, jobs to do, nuts on the run, dicks in lines, cash in hand, trades to cum. Stories of donkeys in the snow, donkeys on the beaches, donkeys in Upland, Ventura 2, places for the donkeys in red, all dressed up. Faces of donkeys to change, 12 time each day, faces to watch, lovers and haters. Tricks to turn, dicks to cum, trades on the down sides, in the darkness, in the woods, games of love and hate.

"It's like trying to describe what you feel when you're standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon or remembering your first love or the birth of your child. You have to be there to really know what it's like." ~Wisdom of Jack Schmitt

 I think I may be able to wait until Wednesday if you'd like to go with me. Tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest, yeah? We could eat at 'A Taste of New Orleans' maybe. If you don't want to do that...maybe we could go to Disneyland - nice weather for it - Friday would probably be best for that if you want.You sound like somebody I would like to get to know you have everything on there but fishing and ratatouille.
Thanks so much for the reply, taking notes, stats to share, age, how tall, 420 connected, house TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN! πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΌRunning , with the stars, dreams knights, sons to shine, lions to roar. Not you, Howard, ducks on the water, dicks to swing, good times, over and done. Tired of the dick, without the balls, hits and misses, Micky Mice, Police calls, no rites to give, the excuses, the notes to explain, no you, none given. Hoops to jump, Boo is the name that you gave me, what was up with that? Spooks, and ghosts, silent knights, for life. Heads to count, number three,  dicks and dawgs, family affairs. Sarah Smile, song to sing, lovers, and haters, suckers for life. 



Not the one for me, just saying, no time to throw pearls to the pigs. Hogs, and cattle to run, good times, American rites, Cali Chick, with balls. Out of her mine, me and the voices within, lights to shine, good times, hopes and wishes for more. Games to play, at Disneyland, and the nightmares given. Notes to share, out of touch, out of mind, waves of views, and values, voices inside, give and take. Will take a walk alone again, hopes and wishes, dreams in motions, for a better day. Pages to turn, books to write, policies, and procedures to create. Houses and homes, games to win, battles and wars for veterans like me, and your family members. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Great things never came from comfort zones. Remind yourself that you don't have to do what everyone else is doing.Running Back, My Father's House, Warm Hearts.



Because the men I'm attracted to there ungrateful & selfish so rather stay single!I'm happier this way with no worries yup!.


Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!!! Turn the lights on, after the sun sets, read a book,enjoy the views of the world outside.Anyone want to guess what color my hair is now πŸ˜…πŸ’œLionel Richie and Friends in Concert 2012.🎡Hard to say, spring to summer,πŸŽ‡πŸŒ™πŸŽ²πŸŽ‚πŸ“£πŸŽΊπŸŽ§πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹sons to shine, gems, and needles..Thank the Great Spirit: Tales In The Woods. πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒ...Because the men I'm attracted to there ungrateful & selfish so rather stay single!I'm happier this way with no worries yup!.

Hades and Persephone..My Future in the Media World:ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER: Time To Change,hello i am kelvin looking for a serious relationship i am easy going fun to be with looking for that right woman tospend the rest of my life with looking forward to read from you soon ....drop me your email...
It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-LyricsπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Because the men I'm attracted to there ungrateful & selfish so rather stay single!I'm happier this way with no worries yup!.

No comments:

Post a Comment