Monday, November 20, 2017

❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.

Up in the air, birds, bees, songs of good knights, cartoons mice. Shakes and shades, hits and misses, cherry to milk, dances for lovers to date, strangers to friends, dances on clouds, gems, rocks, stones, waves to boats on the water, dances on time. Baby steps, one step at a time, mountains to climb, birds and bees, songs in the winds.

Good times on the mountain tops, in the big city, cows and tree buggers. Lovers and friends, family and pals, horse and pony shows. Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What does love have to do with it.Glory dazes to come. πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are. Jarrot,Queers.Tips to share, lots of love, lots of tests over time. Tips to share, lots of love, lots of tests over time.Good times on the mountain tops, in the big city, cows and tree buggers. Lovers and friends, family and pals, horse and pony shows.


Hello friend, I'm 55 years old, widowed and seek a honest woman for LTR. Hmmm can you really get a feel for what I'm like from a few written words? I'm waaaay more fun in person! I'm bright, warm, affectionate, witty, and have a great sense of humor. I’m upbeat and smile easily and often. You'll find me to be outgoing and easygoing (not a contradiction, right?). I always look for -- and usually find -- the positive in any situation. This is just a little about myself, I truly hope you are not so busy to stop for a small chit chat ? For my age I tend to feel alone most times and would really use a friendship like yours, I do not mean to bother you from your busy life but again it would be nice to read from you. Do take care my friend and until I read from you again Your friend, Theodore.



.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2. Good knights, giants on land, angels in the air, men or mice, hard to say, new ships to sail, good times, songs to sing. Lovers and hags, fags and dicks, bitches in heat, cheap tricks on the side lines.

Good knights, sons of kings, dicks, and dawgs in other words. Newport houses to fine, kings and knights alone, lover to keep, out of time for frogs. Try looking at it a different way. Under The Surface.When ever u have a bad day, remember there's a bitch stalking you like it's their religion just to see if ur still happier than them.God is light, god is love, god is here daily. Happy Friday everyoneeeee!. Tips and tales, Norman Gershine, Rach Jay, Rachel Gay Jarrot,faces

Good times, learners, winners, losers, sinners, saints, hats and horns, love, hate, songs in the winds, dates on the sands of times, lessons to learn, daily events, ups and downs, bumps in the road, dances in the lights of day.Calippo -I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. .❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.All Day.God is light, god is love, god is here daily. Happy Friday everyoneeeee!. Tips and tales, Norman Gershine, Rach Jay, Rachel Gay Jarrot,faces

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude….Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, And Happiness: Cons And Pros, Counting Heads.Calippo -I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. All Day.❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.Freaks, Frogs, Snakes, Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.God is light, god is love, god is here daily. Happy Friday everyoneeeee!. Tips and tales, Norman Gershine, Rach Jay, Rachel Gay Jarrot,faces

No comments:

Post a Comment