Sunday, January 3, 2021

And I can't help it! Your love holds me... I need you always! Night brings me images of illusion: I'll find you in theaters of dream.

I live in the shadow ,as soon as I no longer have your eyes, in silence as soon as I don't have your laugh anymore. Like a believer who we have you are his God, I continue to live for no reason to live. I need you, like a tree needs rain. I need you, like a man needs to forget. I need you, as the shadow needs of the day... And I can't help it. Your love holds me. I need you always.

And I can't help it! Your love holds me... I need you always! Night brings me images of illusion: I'll find you in theaters of dream.


 I'm saying, ′′ It's you; time has seemed long to me!", and you'll answer me when the day rises. I need you to know it takes beautiful at night. I need you to better be who I am. I need you to know the time is short... And I can't help it... Your love holds me... I need you always... And I can't help it... Your love holds me... I need you always.

Reviews, recaps, hopes and desires, one black lady, in the city of sons, planted in distance lands, gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time...And I can't help it! Your love holds me... I need you always! Night brings me images of illusion: I'll find you in theaters of dream.

Inline image


Beneath The Story: Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.And I can't help it! Your love holds me... I need you always! Night brings me images of illusion: I'll find you in theaters of dream.





 I am a Mature male [64] single & living alone. Able to host as well as being mobile. 5’6”, hwp, v-safe, d&d free, cut. Professional level employment & hold multiple degrees. Enjoy fine wine & white linen restaurants as well as diners, drive-in’s & dives. 


Bleeding heart liberal but not full-blown tree-hugger or granola type. Enjoy a good lively discussion as well as discovering things together in whatever theater that might be. Fun & friendly, well versed in sarcasm, enjoy British comedy, sci-fi, mystery & suspense, horror not so much [there is already enough of the same in the real world.


Love the beach & a trip to the mountains/forest for getting away & recharging of batteries. Music taste runs from classical to Stones. If I have piqued your interest, please get back to me.


Hi Are you still looking? I’m 52 y/o latin guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment