Sunday, January 3, 2021

Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.

 

 Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.


Image
Everything but the kitchen sink .Junk To Some.Tales to be written. His story, her story, not news today.Good times, heads to count, birds and bees, songs in the winds.Not voting has consequences.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: 
Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.

Image
Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.


Image

Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.The soul is like an uninhabited world that comes to life only when the Creator lays his head against us.ABOUT THE TESTS OVER TIME. Bumps In The Road. Right Turns, Left Turns.
Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.


Image
FOREVER HOME: Sun with rays And a twin flames.Time Never Stops.Cows, Cattle, Hogs Runners, Frog Dates. Class Whales: Hard knocks for lessons in love and devotion.
Golden Calf.Break Downs, Hammer Time, Hands In Air: Reo Company v. Jarrot, Jackie.Jewish Wales, good time frogs, or not...

Sticks and stones with hurt, words and stories of the history created, notes to sing of the joys and pains of the lessons learned alone the way.Remember the time. Different every day.Sunny And Bright Today. Cheers.

My Future in the Media World:ON THE RUN.Blue Lights, Specials In Knights, Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys In The Battles And Wars Won. Turning Pages.

Christmas CheersHappy Birthdays,Daily HolidaysDances In The Streets.Ready for What?Pilar DsilvasBlog. Wisdom is a great source of power. It's through ...
"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Bless this spirit and shine.Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog.
Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says '3 THINGS TO KNOW IN LIFE NEVER BEG ANYONE NEVER TRUST NO ONE EVER EXPECT ANYTHIN FROM ANYBODY'

No comments:

Post a Comment