Monday, March 1, 2021

'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.


Born to shine, why blend it, blue oceans to create, what you want, what you know, what you would like to be, keep moving forward. March 4th.




BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'




 'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'

Joys and pains, bumps in the road, sheep and wolves, snakes in dens, hopes to burn, dances on the sands of time, lovers and haters, sinners and saints. Horse And Pony Show". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning" who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...


 'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'



1 comment:

  1. Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being. It costs nothing. Glory dazes to come.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.Even if you commit an error, it will be turned to the greater good.Drama creates drama.



    ReplyDelete