Monday, March 1, 2021

Love Songs. INDEPENDENT WOMEN, I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.





 'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'


WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW, 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'
Open Books. Pages to go, schools of hard knocks, no knocks, and just a few knocks. Rats to roaches, walks of fame, sunny and bright, wits and charms.


Joys and pains, bumps in the road, sheep and wolves, snakes in dens, hopes to burn, dances on the sands of time, lovers and haters, sinners and saints. Horse And Pony Show". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning" who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...


 'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'





Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn. UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS.

Inline image

Sima Jarrot, Jewish whales on land, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills of Cali. Freaks, frogs, fools, heads to count, waves of words to use. Rachel and dad, Steven Jay Jarrot, monkeys in packs to dodge. METH USER AND NON STOP POT SMOKER.

Inline image



 I ALSO RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT SHE PROSTITUTES FOR AS LITTLE AS A FEW JOINTS OF POT. RGJ Princess Frog: Rocky, Butch 2 Whale.WAYS TO GROW. MORE MOUNTAINS LEFT TO CLIMB.ATTENTION: WALMART SHOPPERS.

Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.Let's keep working to keep our economy on a better, stronger course.
Frank Agresti: Dicklessfuck2. Daily Events:Steers, Queers, Dung To Smell,Red And White Noses. Walks In The Park. Faces of snakes and frogs, Monkey Year ..Snake in Grass Specials, Low Lives In Dirt 2.Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars
Inline image

Green Dreams.Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN! People beware:Moon light, dances with wolves, yellow lights, white lights, stars to shine.Guns N' Roses - Civil War. FUNANDGAMESALONETHEBEACH.BLOGSPOT.COM.

Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN! People beware:Moon light, dances with wolves, yellow lights, white lights, stars to shine.Guns N' Roses - Civil War. This is my time to work off the hate and the pain of the damages that has been caused by sons of snakes in the grass, faces of state workers... Love Songs. INDEPENDENT WOMEN, I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.



'If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...'

Born to shine, why blend it, blue oceans to create, what you want, what you know, what you would like to be, keep moving forward. March 4th.




BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'



 Love Songs. INDEPENDENT WOMEN, I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Black Writers: History notes to share.Good times, monkeys swingers in the wind, jokes on land to see. Nights alone the way, paths crossed, veterans and black female heroes, nightmares from time serve. Gifts of lives in danger, acts and deeds to note, sad tales of men in attacks. Lives lost, lives given to protect our way of life.


1 comment:

  1. Dogs, Frogs, Jewish White Super-star?Jacqueline Jarrot Muccillo:NO! Time to listen, laugh and win, right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments, lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas. Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn a life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start. Time lost, spaces open, ...

    ReplyDelete