Thursday, September 14, 2023

I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!

Temecula Valley Home Team, and Danial Evans, run out of time, no agency after 2 months.Don’t get it. Can’t respect it. They can’t find their way and see only confusion and chaos in what we see as symmetry and connection.I pray they find their way.Imagine what if Cavendish eat mero mero fruit like Boa Hancock.I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'
No photo description available.

LOUANN BAGNARA-ATKINS, SPRUCE POWERS, SOLAR PANEL COMPANY,RIGHT, NOT DOING TRANSFER , UCC 2 TO SELL HOUSE. RIGHT, YOU GOT THE MESSAGE, NOT SIGNING TRANSFER, KEEPING TERMINATION ON FILE, TO BE FILED AGAIN, 6 MONTHS OR LESS TO GO. GO FLY A KITE.I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!

Just saying, do not sign, do not pay, make them cancel, from, no contact made.When you purchase Sungevity solar panels you get a flexible solar system with ...the worst solar company, in USA, now Spruce Powers, to become Sunrun.I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!


Terms to sell, take a solar lease termination, and attempt to have seller, sign a midterm, with a solar company. Will they sell. Not for a $30,000 fee. Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints.Breaking News, name changed to Sunrun, at home depot, and Costco, empire of crooks, bucks to be made.


One Fine Day.Nuts:Life.Books,Balls New Hat To Wear. Dreams In Works.My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for..Wishes On Stars.Lucky Breaks.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused.

And There's More:I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!



No comments:

Post a Comment