Sunday, September 17, 2023

Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. #BOOMchallenge Are u ready, Let’s go! (Orange)(Bay)

Buckle up, Buttercup, let's ride, Giddy Up Silver Fox, rock my world... Happy Trails to you.Can it be Friday everyday!Politics & Insights.Every mind is its own world.




LAST CHANCE . to have, dreams to work.Wow. You're very graphic. Way to twist my words deep into me.
Sorry I made you feel so strongly.Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior.. Fools or Jokers:Clowns To The Left, Frogs To The Rites: Dream partner?Brad Pitt telling Angelina Jolie “come to daddy” then Angelina beating him up and telling him “who’s your daddy now”..
Shores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to cloud, castles in the sky, time to stand out, out of the pack, alone, retired would be nice. Do what you want, when you want to, my kind of man .Tall, in shape, no extra luggage to carry, it would be so nice to chat, heads or tails, coins to flip.

Be picky with who you invest your time into. Wasted time is worse than wasted money.Love and lights, sheep and goats, horns to grow, horns to sound, love and hate, horns on a goat. Dances to do, steps to take, mountains climbs, teeth to fix, change the game, blue oceans, changing time, write what you want, what you would like happen, work it out in your head.


Are u ready, Let’s go!Woman for man, in another state, not common, plain, or normal, some might say: crazy for a fee, not common crazy.Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby ,while I straighten my crown.




Gayload , and the American dream, shots to the heart, tears of a clown, all across the USA, stories, left untold.Shores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to cloud, castles in the sky, time to stand out, out of the pack, alone, retired would be nice. Do what you want, when you want to, my kind of man .Tall, in shape, no extra luggage to carry, it would be so nice to chat, heads or tails, coins to flip.Woman for man, searching across the land, searching online, for the one. To reply, tell a story, about the best part of the 1950s, that stood out, the why to be included, of course.Jason Momoa with his Daughter & Son..

The Content of The Cup…Ms.411 W for M, : Free, Hits. Forever. To reply, tell a story, about the best part of the 1950s, that stood out, the why to be included, of course. Are u ready, Let’s go! Betrayal, rejection, anxiety, physical anguish, lies, fake friends, fake followers, false accusations, mental instability, heartache, loneliness, fear, pain, confusion, lack of confidence, crucifixion, etc……….
Question of the day…..What’s in your cup?Back at you, top of the day, tales to exchange or not...

Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Thanks for your reply,

It was so deep, have not had the chance, to read, the hints, of who you are.

You rant, you rave, you do not say, who you are, one male, along, connecting online. Who are you in general terms, man born in the 1950, man heads above common, over si feet tall, that would be nice.

Standards set, what I like, what I need, hits and misses on craigslist, good times, one line wonders, is what we get. So I write, daily event, to let the shit out, the twists, the turns, the bumps in the road. Strangers in the night, strangers online, joys and pains, to see the light, to check it out, to write it out.

Sandy


Is bread the only food that changes its name after heat is applied?As a Native Washingtonian, I stand with the 700,000 DC Residents who have no representation in Congress.Daily Stars EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.WELCOME BACK TO WONDER!


More of this coming, unfortunately.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:



All reactions:
104K

The Sets, Lions, Tigers, And House Cats. Roars, Teeth And Food, Fun and Games, King Of Cats.CEO's, Reality TV series.#BOOMchallenge

May be an image of 1 person, cheetah and big cat

GOODTIMETOADSONTHESANDSOFTIMEROADSCOW.BLOGSPOT.COM

A SIGN FROM THE UNIVERSE ✨🙋‍♀️🙋😱
This may seem kinda weird, maybe even a little surreal.
BUT everything changed when I found out I could just push 👉 “Play” to listen to a short ancient musical track. 🎧
And suddenly I attract 🧲 ANYTHING I WANTED into my life.
Here's how you can too...
Click…
See more
May be an image of 1 person, money and text
All reacti
Will Smith and Top Fan Martin Lawrence, Wesley Snipes and Eddie Murphy.. 🌸
May be an image of 2 people
All reactions:
22K

Ida Lundgren, daughter of Dolph Lundgren, and Bianca Van Damme, daughter of Jean Claude Van Damme🥊🥋
May be an image of 4 people, activewear and text
All reactions:
37K

The Sets, Lions, Tigers, And House Cats. Roars, Teeth And Food, Fun and Games, King Of Cats.CEO's, Reality TV series.Hope Defined: Hang On: Pain Ends. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops...Choices Made.Hello everyone, my names Di Watkins and I am 107 years old, I made my own birthday cake, I started decorating cakes from 5 years old, I love it, and I can’t wait to grow my baking journey

All reactions:
41K

No comments:

Post a Comment