Friday, August 4, 2023

Blue Oceans To Create.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.

 

But as time when on, people had to move, to keep on growing, away for the family units, the family churches, the family schools, and to meet people became a lost art.Bumps in the roads, frogs and snakes, tales of Jewish White Monkeys tips of love and hate, monkeys to dodge, monkeys to swing, to trade, to trick, cash or credit.Real Fag Hag or California cow?Rachel Jarrot, ... We were fed up.Best way to file a complaint ..


Fact's avatar

People that smell good behave more confidently, which makes them more attractive, even if others can't smell their perfume or cologne.Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays, and it is part of our world as well, just look at the military. Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also. I will not let my worries control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment