Friday, August 4, 2023

Taylor.SERIOUSLY, I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Hate has a reason for everything but love is unreasonable..

 FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.Men, Mice, Movies Online, Pages To Books, Songs In The Winds, Bumps In The Roads, Silent Knights. W4M: Wishes On Stars (The Springs)A house, a home, a man to stand tall beside me,over the roads ahead. A man with a tall hat, maybe yellow, with a monkey for a friend, better than a dog, like the common.I AM AN OLD SOUL TRAPPED IN THE 21 CENTURY.


I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Hate has a reason for everything but love is unreasonable..

  • Penny Lanes, Penny Battles, Birds And Dogface Butterflies, Bailey Stars, Sons To Shine. Over Time.Fuck off Peter .you are my nightmares and flash backs. Victor doesn't even come close to the mind games .the broken promise  the mean c cruel crap you did. Plus you seeked me out to do that crap  you knew what you were doing .you be knew what it wouod do to  me   ..you knew I was in love. You knew how much you were breaking my heart. You paid nothing to live with me .I took care of your needs. I bought you stuff. Had sex with you every time you wanted yet you could care less about what I went threw. Go to hell .e


The House of Highlights . Hats,Horns , Hints, Lucky Breaks.Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.Wait.I just want u to know that I still think about you occasionally, you weren't perfect but you definitely had some impact on my life in someways. I've completely changed and grown and improved myself thanks to you.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.CameraMoney-mouth face CameraSneezing face CameraMoney with wingsCameraSmiling face with hornsCameraGuard.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies. 



But as time when on, people had to move, to keep on growing, away for the family units, the family churches, the family schools, and to meet people became a lost art.Bumps in the roads, frogs and snakes, tales of Jewish White Monkeys tips of love and hate, monkeys to dodge, monkeys to swing, to trade, to trick, cash or credit.Real Fag Hag or California cow?Rachel Jarrot, ... We were fed up.Best way to file a complaint ..

Taylor.��'s avatar





No comments:

Post a Comment