Friday, August 4, 2023

Happy notes to share, gifts of joys and pleasures, teaching lessons to the birds and bees.

Ray McGovern, Earth angels, fairies, and pixies in the stars on the ground with lights on, for the third form of life, in a blue state. Happy notes to share, gifts of joys and pleasures, teaching lessons to the birds and bees.
No photo description available.

 Storytelling, Fundamental Intelligence Share, Donkeys 2 Pin: Jewish Rat Racers. Steers and queers, on that side of the family, Cuban transplants, Paul and Sima Jarrot, weeks before the bun- Steven Jarrot, was born an American Toad.Happy notes to share, gifts of joys and pleasures, teaching lessons to the birds and bees.



Did you know that TOO MUCH TOLERANCE KILLS LOVE?Hold me. Let’s travel to Never Neverland together.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever’s Boys.
No photo description available.


JB album 's avatar

Jonas Brothers tour set list. 2023.'FACTS .MYTHS.WHO DID THIS?!?Team Leo ·,Only once in a lifetime, trapped in a den of snakes, crooks and robbers. Horse and pony shows, dances in the dark, stuck in a coffin, eaten alive.BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.



Inline image


Men, Mice, Movies Online, Pages To Books, Songs In The Winds, Bumps In The Roads, Silent Knights.

My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.WHOSETOGOFUCKOFFNOWIGSHERE.BLOGSPOT.COM


Family Affairs, Donkeys in the fields,Snakes and Worms. Glory Dazes Done. Once on the beach.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites, Hats and horns, sheep and goat, songs to sing, blame others, fingers to points. Joys and pains, bump...Did you know that TOO MUCH TOLERANCE KILLS LOVE?Hold me. Let’s travel to Never Neverland together.



 Frogs, Toads, or Jackasses. pick?Knights to shine, kings on land, lions in other forms, men of class.Tune in for next week's episode..'"A group of fish is called a school." Americans:'..So on point: JUST SAYING




 My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.WHOSETOGOFUCKOFFNOWIGSHERE.BLOGSPOT.COM




Family Affairs, Donkeys in the fields,Snakes and Worms. Glory Dazes Done. Once on the beach.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites, Hats and horns, sheep and goat, songs to sing, blame others, fingers to points. Joys and pains, bump...

Super man?Plenty Of Fish, Fools, Frogs To Dodge, Heads To Count, Winners, Losers, Learners,Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space. Suckers For Free, Shit, Dung With Clowns.Yiddish Proverb" "Cow Wisdom",Life's Little Beefs.

Lights on again, out of the darkness, out of the woods, out of the waters, full of frogs, snakes and worms.You don’t give love only in words ,You don’t need to tell yourself all the time, if you don’t feel it.Trial attorneys in the FTCA Section handle personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage suits arising from activities of federal.Love, Lights, Laughter.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.





Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays, and it is part of our world as well, just look at the military. Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also. I will not let my worries control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.Love, Lights, Laughter.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.Love to wake up in the morning darkness.GREAT: Communication,Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.Riverside County, visits to Disneyland, every week, searching for a man, giant on land, retired, wits, charms, graces, lion to roar.

 Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays, and it is part of our world as well, just look at the military. Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also. I will not let my worries control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment