Wednesday, August 2, 2023

I AM AN OLD SOUL TRAPPED IN THE 21 CENTURY. Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values.

 

NOT ANTI-SOCIAL (Fallbrook)Hi I'm Jaymes 43 from San Diego. I saw your posting on Craigslist and I'm interested in getting to know you better. Well a lil about myself, I work as a Engineer on BioTech. I like to hangout with my friends and family, shoot pool, bowling, watch and play sports. I like outdoor activities, sing karaoke lol and I love to cook also. Hope to hear from you soon.


Hi there I’m Scott. 5’ 10 1/2” tall,165 lbs.,brown/hazel, white, from Oceanside. I’d like to learn more about you and chat to see if we might want to take things further.  If you’re interested, get back to me and let’s see what happens. Hope to chat with you soon. 

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.Men, Mice, Movies Online, Pages To Books, Songs In The Winds, Bumps In The Roads, Silent Knights. W4M: Wishes On Stars (The Springs)A house, a home, a man to stand tall beside me,over the roads ahead. A man with a tall hat, maybe yellow, with a monkey for a friend, better than a dog, like the common.I AM AN OLD SOUL TRAPPED IN THE 21 CENTURY.



Silent Knights. W4M: Wishes On Stars (The Springs)A house, a home, a man to stand tall beside me,over the roads ahead. A man with a tall hat, maybe yellow, with a monkey for a friend, better than a dog, like the common.I AM AN OLD SOUL TRAPPED IN THE 21 CENTURY. FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.Men, Mice, Movies Online, Pages To Books, Songs In The Winds, Bumps In The Roads,

I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Hate has a reason for everything but love is unreasonable..Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks. Happy for a new day, will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not out grow, happy for the connections.Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...


Ain't nobody's business if I do.Views, voices, values, dimes to drop, money to pay, dreams in works, written notices, last longer, than word of mouth. In the real world, have to get back up, after a fall, seven times, seven times.I AM AN OLD SOUL TRAPPED IN THE 21 CENTURY. 

All reactions:
1

Spruce Power Documents via DocuSign <dse@docusign.net> Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.Daily walks. Love, love, love! It is NOT.James Howard Kunstler, Cockamamie Story ,The trick is to sign the midterm, to get the transfer, and the financial forms in place to collect another $30,000.

NOT ANTI-SOCIAL (Fallbrook)Hi I'm Jaymes 43 from San Diego. I saw your posting on Craigslist and I'm interested in getting to know you better. Well a lil about myself, I work as a Engineer on BioTech. I like to hangout with my friends and family, shoot pool, bowling, watch and play sports. I like outdoor activities, sing karaoke lol and I love to cook also. Hope to hear from you soon.

The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket.Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky. Piss on it. (temcula)I AM AN OLD SOUL TRAPPED IN THE 21 CENTURY. 

Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values.I AM AN OLD SOUL TRAPPED IN THE 21 CENTURY. 

Just because your version of normal isn’t the same as someone else’s version doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong with you."Woman for man, good day to you, to connect, to the things we may have in common. Senior, over the hill, out of the rat race, doing what I want, when I want to do it, is the life that I live. Retired, relaxed, food in the backyard, Working in the mud, the life, I live now.

Piss on it. Urine ,waste water, we produce, to have, to hold, to let go. Out of the body, to use again, or to toss, and called it done. Pissing away, pissing time, marking , or killed, urine, more ways to use, and the story will be told.

Every year on November 19, the United Nations celebrates one of public health’s greatest inventions – the toilet.Invented back in 1775, did you know...These days, mankind doesn’t do a whole lot with urine. We excrete it, then we flush it.

I have a garden at home, urine and feces, mark territories, and keep the critters at bay. Got holds in the house, small critters, may have found a way inside. House guest, have been telling tells, or dreams of the left over food, left on a plate for them. Who knows, time to share, what is going on. Pissed on it, will save the day, waiting for the light of dawn. Urine and crushed, red peppers, put in the hold, where they have a way in, have to wait and see.

But the most nauseatingly brilliant of these uses might have been in ancient Rome, when urine served as a tooth-whitener. In this case, the ammonia functioned as a bleaching agent.

It can now be used as a source of electric power. Urine-eating bacteria can create a strong enough current to power a cell phone.

Ways to Use Urine in the Garden · 1. Fertilize Your Crops · 2. Fire Up Your Compost · 3. Kill Weeds · 4. Treat Fungal Diseases · 5. Rot Away Tree .


Born in the year of the rat, 1960, in 1969, born in San Diego, moved to Tucson, with the whole family. Grandparents, and 8 uncles and aunts, and there were 4 of us, girls and my parents. Back in the day.Tips,Tweets,Tales: White Lies Only: ABC,Ways 

 Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves, Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards, Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.'I can't breathe,' Oklahoma man tells police before dying. To love to hate, to get mad, with the way things are, the way they were, and the way you would like to make the changes to be the best person possible.
Have you ever thought about how people who take care of chickens are actually chicken tenders'.FaceTime: Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, lots of goals, lots of frogs, ready. BE CRAZY. BE STUPID. BE WEIRD. SILLY BE WHATEVER. BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE ANYTHING BUT HAPPY.'

No comments:

Post a Comment