Sunday, June 7, 2020

I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here?









I did create a couple of websites, most unpaid, and started a paid site, on Wix. Word press closed 4 of my accounts, and I was unable to get a copy, or get help to restore. Not sure about recovering blogs that were closed by someone else. Just wanted to share that. Image may contain: cloud and sky Yes, I agree with the idea of having your website/blog if you have your brand or you are an influencer or blogger. I am here to learn different strategies one needs to start building up content with new tools. It actually depends upon the person. If you're quite sure about working in this field, you should go for it. But if you're currently an amateur, you should develop more of skills and then try of developing a professional brand. For the time being, you can keep updating your blog and later get into the professional branding.

I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.Woman for man, seniors, retired, leader of the band, roads to travel paths to cross, on the way to the land of dreams, and nightmares. Wake up call, grown ups, over 6 decades, over 6 feet tall, retired how many years. Wave of words to share, pic for pic, stand tall, lions, tigers, or bears, oh my.2020 Year Of Rats.Hard Knocks:Give me More.Moderate: "Year of the Snake.Strangers.Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.
Image may contain: 1 person, fire
I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? This. Changes. Everything.Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.


Like the format, like the groups, like the pictures, and the tips on stupid,dump, simple and slow, faces in shadows, faces on the light side of hate. Webinar: How to Shift to a Virtual Event Strategy.
Strangers.Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.
Image may contain: 1 person, selfie and closeup


I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? Strangers.Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment