Sunday, June 7, 2020

Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.

Then just sing the shimmy down on Monday Ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do If my friend ain't got no money And I say, "take all mine, honey" .Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.
Image may contain: one or more people

'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do If I give him my last nickel And it leaves me in a pickle 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.
No photo description available.
GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Lots of pearls, bits and pieces, wits, wisdom, whys to the lovers, haters, fuckers, faces in shadows, faces in the dark. Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, people walking, sky, cloud and outdoor
All Men Exposed. ..❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs. PLEASE BE AWARE .
Image may contain: one or more people
 Than to jump up right and quit me 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do I swear I won't call no copper If I'm beat up by my poppa If I'm beat up by my poppa 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do Source: LyricFind Songwriters: Everett Robbins / Porter Grainger 'Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment