Monday, June 1, 2020

TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Cartoon network, baby boomers, the boy next door, giant on land, wishes on stars, jacks and marbles to roll.

Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.Love, Lights, Luck, Lessons, Leaders, Green Signs, Arrows To Rites, Cons And Pros.💡Lights, Lessons, Worlds In Living Colors,🌎 Birds And Bees,Birthday Daily, Dogwood Trees, 🦋Nuts On The Roads, Seeds To Grow.🍉
iZBlogs&Magazines- All of Mass media.
Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!Plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water, good time toads, faces in the crowds, words in waves, views to share, voices in my head. Lights, Lessons, Worlds In Living Colors,🌎 Birds And Bees,Birthday Daily, Dogwood Trees, 🦋Nuts On The Roads, Seeds To Grow.🍉

Image

Right, wrong, good, bad and ugly, twists and turns, bumps in the road, paths to cross, roads to travel, another fine day.I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Cartoon network, baby boomers, the boy next door, giant on land, wishes on stars, jacks and marbles to roll. TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Cartoon network, baby boomers, the boy next door, giant on land, wishes on stars, jacks and marbles to roll. 
Untitled

 Hi sweetie how you doing I’m a Latino guy drugs and disease free 45 five 8 160 lbs and I would like us to meet send me a message let’s chat I’m in Clairvoyant mesa sweetie.Back In Time: Clocks To Turn, Pages In Books: Treats And Tales.: Yes! Many of them stood in the cold! The rain! I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Cartoon network, baby boomers, the boy next door, giant on land, wishes on stars, jacks and marbles to roll. 

Image may contain: text that says '3,231 1,754 4,801'

TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Cartoon network, baby boomers, the boy next door, giant on land, wishes on stars, jacks and marbles to roll. 


I got a brand new pair of roller skates, with a key, walking on sunshine, mountains left to climb. Yes senior lady, searching for senior man, retired would be great, giant on land, heads above common. Questions up in the air. What is your age,how tall are, retired from what? need to know, things we may have in common.

Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Cartoon network, baby boomers, the boy next door, giant on land, wishes on stars, jacks and marbles to roll. 

politics, royals, kitty investigative links,
Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs. Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.

I hope the best for this bald ... Raquel Rotten Rocky Jarrot (rachellyn1010) @ rachellyn1010. I know i'm in the right place when I wide assed, or witty and thin, fairies, pixies, and earth angels, like my sire's, last girlfriend, she was too good for him, I wanted her next, my same mind set and aspirations as I do. There only one place for me where the bison and buffs, butches, and dykes are the best fartards to be around. My mom-Sheri Gay Gerstein Jarrot, or fag hag one of Upland, and the best after Sima, Seman Jarrot, in a RV of course.....Love Mars To Madness.Wishes, dreams, how great it is to be alive, hats and horns, sinners and saints, hands to hold, kings, and knights, songs to sing. Angels to sing, earth angels in the water, boats to float, ships to sail, lights, love, luck, lessons, leaders, notes to come....
Image result for Rotten Rocky-Raquell Jarrot, thief like sire? J


Just that it was not something to talk about. "Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them - work, family, health, friends and spirit - and you're keeping all of ..... songs for the fish, songs for the horse and pony shows, rats to races. ..... When hoes try to give another hoe relationship advice ...... Heads to count, freaksfrogsfoolsgood times, bumps in the runs, paths ..... Men And MiceCartoon HitsAcross The Decades.
Image result for Rotten Rocky-Raquell Jarrot, thief like sire? J

Happy Dazes.Dear Universe.I am taking the Moon to bed with me tonight.🌑🌕you can have it back tomorrow.Love Mars To Madness.Wishes, dreams, how great it is to be alive, hats and horns, sinners and saints, hands to hold, kings, and knights, songs to sing. Angels to sing, earth angels in the water, boats to float, ships to sail, lights, love, luck, lessons, leaders, notes to come....Love Mars To Madness.Wishes, dreams, how great it is to be alive, hats and horns, sinners and saints, hands to hold, kings, and knights, songs to sing. Angels to sing, earth angels in the water, boats to float, ships to sail, lights, love, luck, lessons, leaders, notes to come....

Good looking 60ish retired, MWM looking for single or other MWM men who are looking to explore sex with another man. I am happily married and retired, not looking to change anything there. I have lots of time on my hands during the WEEKDAYS for adventures...Out of time and interest, in shady people, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, waves to make. 

If you can host, that is a big plus. Until I know you better, I won't be able host... Looking to give and receive, will try top and bottom positions. I have very little experience... What I have experienced, I truly enjoyed. A FWB thing would be nice... Life is too short, if you have ever wanted to do something like this, then now's the time.Out of time and interest, in shady people, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, waves to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment