Monday, June 8, 2020

Nimrod organized all of the tribes at the Tower of Babble. The rainbow represents a New Age and the days of Noah were a New Age and this is where we trace the origin of the New Age

Movement of which the Rainbow Coalition is also a part of yet not the main presentation.Nimrod organized all of the tribes at the Tower of Babble. Life is not a thing of laughter but what would be life if we could not laugh.Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers, bees and wasps, dances in the darkness, dances in the air.
Image may contain: 1 person, sky

The rainbow represents a New Age and the days of Noah were a New Age and this is where we trace the origin of the New Age

No photo description available.


Tomorrow Disneyland: Parades and Pirates!I'll see if I can pick-up a life in one of the shops at Disneyland, okay? Hopefully they aren't too expensive. And I hope the things aren't too damned heavy! lol

California's Great America 2 General Admission eTickets, Santa Clara
Heaven is home, daily events to fly in the clouds,out of sight, out of mind. Songs on the winds, spooks,ghosts, the living dead,good times, history across the decades. Kids to grow, stand tall, leaders of lights, love, lust, lessons, tests over time, boys to men. Notes to share, pictures in words,waves of views,voices,values,hands to hold. Teachers, students, wolves, cowboys, cattle runs, back in time.Tomorrow Disneyland: Parades and Pirates!
LA County Fair 4 Any Day Admission eTickets
Simple , slow, wits and charms,across the decades. Thanks so much.
Monkeys swinging in the dogwood trees, monkeys see and monkeys do, tricks and trades, jokers on land. In attempts to learn, in the first attempt in learning, teaching classes to the young, dumb, and fish full of cum. To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .Tomorrow Disneyland: Parades and Pirates!I'll see if I can pick-up a life in one of the shops at Disneyland, okay? Hopefully they aren't too expensive. And I hope the things aren't too damned heavy! lol


Roads to cross, paths to travel, trips to the land of dreams, in motions, dreams in works, dreams to write, tips, tales and stories, of veterans on the streets. Homeless blues, hits and misses, frogs to kiss, fish to fry, lovers and haters, donkey dates, back in time.


'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do If I give him my last nickel And it leaves me in a pickle 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.

GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Lots of pearls, bits and pieces, wits, wisdom, whys to the lovers, haters, fuckers, faces in shadows, faces in the dark.

All Men Exposed. ..❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs. PLEASE BE AWARE .

 Than to jump up right and quit me 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do I swear I won't call no copper If I'm beat up by my poppa If I'm beat up by my poppa 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do Source: LyricFind Songwriters: Everett Robbins / Porter Grainger 'Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment