Monday, June 1, 2020

"Lovers or not, land whale, butch to date 7608512267, good times, life is a beach. @mralexgomez24: @rachellyn1010 i thought about you btw

TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Cartoon network, baby boomers, the boy next door, giant on land, wishes on stars, jacks and marbles to roll. Good looking 60ish retired, MWM looking for single or other MWM men who are looking to explore sex with another man. I am happily married and retired, not looking to change anything there. I have lots of time on my hands during the WEEKDAYS for adventures...Out of time and interest, in shady people, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, waves to make. 

Fake tale about Smolenkov as "Kremlin spy" who provided info for ...

If you can host, that is a big plus. Until I know you better, I won't be able host... Looking to give and receive, will try top and bottom positions. I have very little experience... What I have experienced, I truly enjoyed. A FWB thing would be nice... Life is too short, if you have ever wanted to do something like this, then now's the time.Out of time and interest, in shady people, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, waves to make. 
Untitled
CDs or TVs...like to dress up? Being sexy and pretty is fine with me.... Toys??? Show me what you like to do with them....Out of time and interest, in shady people, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, waves to make. 


TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Cartoon network, baby boomers, the boy next door, giant on land, wishes on stars, jacks and marbles to roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment